Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Intimate Session / Boudoir Photography

For years brides have asked for a few photographs "For his eyes only" and they are always so much fun to do. The feedback from grooms is always positive.

Recently boudoir photography has exploded in popularity. At this point I'm getting more than a few inquiries per week asking if I do sessions because I do not mention them on my website. It was suggested by a client that I make mention of them on my blog to let people know that it's an option thus this post.

I offer these sessions for $250 per hour within a 50 mile radius. I strongly encourage girls to consider a personal album of these sessions or at the very least an image box set containing individually matted photographs. There are so many options out there that the possibilites are really endless as to how you might present them to your groom.

So if anyone is interested please contact me via email about the possibilities of setting up a session. I am working on creating a set of images that, with permission, I can show to potential brides. If you are interested in a discounted session in exchange for me being able to use your images for tasteful promotion please contact me as well.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home